V-Spark is an elite premium retailer of everything Verizon Wireless, and is consistently ranked as the leader in Verizon Wireless Premium Retail Satisfaction and Sales. Our powerful financials, and the industry’s best employees working in effective systems all create a strong foundation making possible the achievement of our core goal – Quality of Life. V-Spark is growing and wants YOU to come grow with us!
We currently has an opening for a friendly and enthusiastic Commissions Specialist.
SOME OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Suggest improvements to our internal systems and ensure successful implementation
- Develop our internal systems to maximise effectiveness and efficiency, including:
- Commissions Reconciliation and Chargebacks
- Generate recommendations for training and point of sale changes based on commissions reconciliation data research
- Generate management reports that assist in the development of the business as needed
- Track sales invoices through our point of sale system for all sales to ensure we get paid correctly and invoices are completed correctly by the sales team
- Work with the rest of the financial department, inventory and operations team, sales team and any outsourced commissions consultant in maintaining and review of commissions data, reconciliation information, and chargeback data; including monitoring and updating point of sale system and procedures, researching customer contracts, and other related tasks
- Prepare month-end reports of carrier commissions, chargebacks, commissions income, etc.
- Perform general clerical duties as required by the position, high level of communication between all commissions related teams/partners will be an integral part of this position
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager, including but not limited to, auditing and monitoring sales team contract processing, reviewing the commission reconciliations component in the point of sale system, and filing disputes regarding chargebacks or missed payments
- Contact with all team members and contractors regarding sales activation commission data will be in line with Precision Wireless standards
- Commission reconciliation commitments and reporting will be met on time
- All outside consultants will be held accountable to perform as agreed
- All communications with customers will be handled in a manner that results in the customer feeling valued and that their needs will be met
- All reporting and data entry will be produced in line with Precision Wireless standards
- All files will be maintained in accordance with Precision Wireless standards
Why work for us? Our employees flourish in a diverse and inclusive workplace. Despite our rapid growth, we have maintained the intimate atmosphere usually only found in much smaller companies. Our “brothers and sisters” have income levels and benefits far greater than the average retail employee, and receive thorough training and continuous support throughout their career. We are a family at V-Spark!
Can it get any better than that? It sure can! We offer an attractive benefits plan, including: paid medical, dental and vision insurance; formal training; a relaxed working environment; and weekly paychecks!
Sound good to you? If you meet the qualifications outlined above, please respond to this posting with your resume and salary requirements. You don't even have to wait for us to review your resume? You can demonstrate that you are ready for success now by taking your digital “On-Demand” interview - you'll receive an email with instructions on your next steps just a few moments after applying!
We can’t wait to hear from you!